Network Marketing... The Facts!

slightedge at TEAM.COM slightedge at TEAM.COM
Tue Jan 27 01:12:38 EST 1998

If you want to succeed in Network Marketing, you need to know the
facts about the industry and how to truly survive the "Plunk and Burn"
scam artists that this industry is known for.

"Plunk and Burn" vs "Enroll and Train"

Everyone has enrolled into a program only to find out that the person
that enrolled them suddenly disappeared after enrollment. Has this
happened to you?

This is what we call "Plunk and Burn." - Plunk as many people into a
program as you can and get a lot of enrollments. This type of strategy
creates high attrition because those who are enrolled are not properly
trained and experience "burnout." They feel abandoned and lose
interest in the program and drop out after a few months. I guarantee
you that if you employ this strategy, your genealogy report will look
like a Wal-Mart store. (Many people coming through the "enter" door
and many people going through the "exit" door.)

"Enroll and Train" This strategy is one of the best kept secrets in
networking. Here is how it works:

Enroll only a few people yourself into a program. Work very closely
with them. Give them all the opportunity to succeed. Their success is
your success. If you teach them how to succeed, you will plant the
seed that will give you a massive downline and residual income for
life!

By this time you are wondering what the catch is or why I have sent
you this e-mail. I will be honest with you. I am looking for true
leaders to "Enroll and Train." I am looking for people who want to
work free leads, people who want to be part of a team effort and best
of all, succeed.

If you have tried and failed at networking before or think that it
just doesn't work, I would like to talk to you. I would like to show
you a different way and I want to help you. Our group is rapidly
becoming the talk of the industry. We hear from people who have never
succeeded in networking before who are making this work. It is not
only financially rewarding, it is the team effort and satisfaction of
knowing you are helping others succeed as well. One of our team
members is one of the biggest infomercial celebrities of all times. He
has often stated "Help make others successful and your success will
follow." These are the words we build on.

If you want to be part of what will be the largest and most lucrative
downline team ever assembled, e-mail us and let's talk. Hit "Reply"
and we will send you the URLs for our team's homepage and members
only support network including our 1-800 leadership presentations.