position for computational NMR research

Axel T. Brunger brunger at laplace.csb.yale.edu
Wed Jul 8 17:19:37 EST 1998

We are seeking an NMR spectroscopist with an interest in computational
methods development. A full time position is available at Yale
University for development and support of NMR related aspects of the
program "Crystallography & NMR System" (CNS). The successful candidate
will be involved in computational research and software development in
structure determination by solution NMR. There will be opportunities
for collaborations with NMR groups at Yale University and Dr. Marius
Clore¹s group at the National Institutes of Health.  A Ph.D. in a
field related to NMR spectroscopy is required. Several years of
postdoctoral experience are preferred. Competitive salary and benefits
will be offered.

Candidates should send a resume and three letters of reference to
Professor Axel T. Brünger, Yale University, Department of Molecular
Biophysics and Biochemistry, P.O. Box 208114, 434 Bass Center, 266
Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06520-8114.

| Axel T. Brunger          Dept. Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry|
| Professor/Investigator   Bass Center, 266 Whitney Avenue            |
| Office: 203-432-6143     Howard Hughes Medical Institute/Yale Univ. |
| FAX:    203-432-6946     New Haven, CT 06520, USA.                  |
| http://atb.csb.yale.edu                                             |
| mailto:brunger at laplace.csb.yale.edu                                 |