job@msi

Sandor Szalma ssz at msi.com
Mon Mar 16 13:01:54 EST 1998

JOBS at MSI

As the world's premier developer of molecular modeling/simulation
software, we serve the leading R&D facilities in the pharmaceutical,
biotech, chemical, and engineering fields.  We are seeking top-notch,
dynamic software engineers, scientists, sales & marketing personnel and
a whole host of other talented individuals to join us as we change the
world TODAY.

MSI's offers a leading-edge environment. Our employees are creating,
marketing and supporting sophisticated client-server molecular modeling
applications designed to enable scientists to accelerate their R&D
processes.  At MSI, we work with the latest technologies to create our
innovative applications.  Invest in your future; working at MSI prepares
you in tomorrow's technologies today.  We are committed to the ongoing
state-of-the-art training and development of our employees.

Scientific Software Engineer, Structure Determination

San Diego, CA

Job Code: 98-3

We are seeking a creative and team-oriented individual to enhance and
maintain X-PLOR - MSI's premier refinement program for NMR and X-ray
structure determination. Ideal candidate will posses a BS or MS in
computer science or other scientific discipline and have 3+ years
experience with FORTRAN and C in UNIX environment. Ph.D. & experience
with structure determination is a plus.

We offer a dynamic, fun and flexible work environment.  Our San Diego
headquarters is located 15 minutes north of downtown San Diego in the
beautiful San Diego Tech Center, with facilities that include a complete
fitness center, swimming pool, outdoor sport facilities, and a Karl
Strauss Brewery set in tranquil Japanese garden surroundings.
Opportunities are also available in our European headquarters in
Cambridge UK and in our U.S. & European field offices.

Join us and enjoy excellent compensation plans & benefits.  We offer
outstanding opportunities for growth.  Please submit resumes via e-mail
to; jobs at msi.com or fax/mail to; Gina Gonzalez, Corporate Recruiter MSI
9685 Scranton Rd. San Diego, CA 92121. Fax: (619) 458-0136 EOE/AA.

Become a part of tomorrow by joining MSI today!

Take a look at the current career making opportunities within our
dynamic, growing, team-oriented company @ www.msi.com.

Gina N. Gonzalez

Corporate Recruiter

Molecular Simulations Inc.

9685 Scranton Road

San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 619/799-5311  FAX: 619/458-0136

 -disclaimer-
 unless stated otherwise, everything in the above message is personal opinion
 and nothing in it is an official statement of molecular simulations inc.