Sandor Szalma ssz at
Mon Mar 16 12:58:10 EST 1998

As the world's premier developer of molecular modeling/simulation software, we serve the leading R&D facilities in the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical, and engineering fields.  We are seeking top-notch, dynamic software engineers, scientists, sales & marketing personnel and a whole host of other talented individuals to join us as we change the world TODAY.

MSI's offers a leading-edge environment. Our employees are creating, marketing and supporting sophisticated client-server molecular modeling applications designed to enable scientists to accelerate their R&D processes.  At MSI, we work with the latest technologies to create our innovative applications.  Invest in your future; working at MSI prepares you in tomorrow's technologies today.  We are committed to the ongoing state-of-the-art training and development of our employees.

Scientific Software Engineer, Structure Determination

San Diego, CA

Job Code: 98-3

We are seeking a creative and team-oriented individual to enhance and maintain X-PLOR - MSI's premier refinement program for NMR and X-ray structure determination. Ideal candidate will posses a BS or MS in computer science or other scientific discipline and have 3+ years experience with FORTRAN and C in UNIX environment. Ph.D. & experience with structure determination is a plus.

We offer a dynamic, fun and flexible work environment.  Our San Diego headquarters is located 15 minutes north of downtown San Diego in the beautiful San Diego Tech Center, with facilities that include a complete fitness center, swimming pool, outdoor sport facilities, and a Karl Strauss Brewery set in tranquil Japanese garden surroundings.  Opportunities are also available in our European headquarters in Cambridge UK and in our U.S. & European field offices.

Join us and enjoy excellent compensation plans & benefits.  We offer outstanding opportunities for growth.  Please submit resumes via e-mail to; jobs at or fax/mail to; Gina Gonzalez, Corporate Recruiter MSI 9685 Scranton Rd. San Diego, CA 92121. Fax: (619) 458-0136 EOE/AA.

Become a part of tomorrow by joining MSI today!

Take a look at the current career making opportunities within our dynamic, growing, team-oriented company @

Corporate Recruiter

Molecular Simulations Inc.

9685 Scranton Road

San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 619/799-5311  FAX: 619/458-0136

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man,

but has to be more of a woman......"

our Career Site at

 unless stated otherwise, everything in the above message is personal opinion
 and nothing in it is an official statement of molecular simulations inc.