PATCH statement

eiichi tsuji e-tsuji at nag.avisnet.or.jp
Thu Mar 26 21:56:12 EST 1998

i have some question about 'PATCH' statement.

we have a small inhibitor covalently bound to our protein

and would specify the attachment of the inhibitior to a

cysteine residue.

But i could not generate covalent bond between inhibitor

and cysteine.

i've prepared parameter and topology file for inhibitor,

but are unsure of the 'PATCH' we need to specify the bonds.

how do i generate covalent bond between inhibitor and protein?

i am appreciated your suggestions very much.

thanks in advance.

           eiichi tsuji (e-tsuji at avisnet.or.jp)

</fontfamily>