modified nucleotides parameter files

Yoram Puius puius at
Thu Nov 12 09:51:32 EST 1998

Jason Holland wrote:
> Hello,
> I am curious about generating X-PLOR topolgy and parameter files for
> modified RNA nucleotides, such as pseudouridine and T6A.  What programs
> or files in X-PLOR do I need to run or modify to accomplish this.
> Thanks,
> Jason Holland

For all of your heteroatom needs, first check out

and if you still need to design the parameter/topology files yourself,
try Gerard's XDICT service

or his XPLO2D program (linked from the page above).

Yoram A. Puius                Albert Einstein College of Medicine
M.D.-Ph.D. Student            Department of Biochemistry
mailto:puius at     1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY  10461
I'm not afraid of succeeding nor am I of trying -- but
to say I knew exactly what I'm doing would be lying.     - Meryn Cadell