modified nucleotides parameter files

Yoram Puius puius at aecom.yu.edu
Thu Nov 12 09:51:32 EST 1998

Jason Holland wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am curious about generating X-PLOR topolgy and parameter files for
> modified RNA nucleotides, such as pseudouridine and T6A.  What programs
> or files in X-PLOR do I need to run or modify to accomplish this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason Holland

For all of your heteroatom needs, first check out
http://alpha2.bmc.uu.se/hicup/

and if you still need to design the parameter/topology files yourself,
try Gerard's XDICT service
http://alpha2.bmc.uu.se/hicup/xdict.html

or his XPLO2D program (linked from the page above).

HTH,

Yoram A. Puius                Albert Einstein College of Medicine
M.D.-Ph.D. Student            Department of Biochemistry
mailto:puius at aecom.yu.edu     1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY  10461
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7504