memory requirement

Yi Mo yimo at
Fri Oct 2 20:33:04 EST 1998

Hi, X-plorers. I just compiled Xplor3.851 on a SGI with R10000 225Mhz CPU
IRIX6.5 and 128Mb memory. And I used sgitime8000.s. But we seem to have a
problem with the SWAP memory when running dynamic jobs. Does anybody know
how much memory we need to run it properly?

Mr. Yi Mo
Dept. of Chemistry			The Wistar Institute
The University of Pennsylvania		Room 327
Philadelphia, PA 19104			Philadelphia, PA 19104
Tel.:  (215)573-9638 (work)

				   --- »ÆÍ¥¼á (ËÎ)
Bai3 yan2 bai3 dang4, bu4 ru2 yi1 mo4.

Hundreds of words said properly are no better than being silent once.
                                   ---Huang Tingjian (Song Dynasty)