seeking help

Suryaprakash Nagarajarao surya at BGUMAIL.BGU.AC.IL
Tue Apr 6 03:29:11 EST 1999

Hallo

        I am seeking one help on how to go about with x-plor for structure
determination.  I have prepared a noe restraint table using felix.  When I
exported the noe restraint file to x-plor format, felix created 4 files.,

	.ppm, .pks, .asn and .xdcn

	My specific questions are

        (1) How to get started with X-plor using those files?  Is there
any data conversion?  If so, how to do it?

        (2) Is there any tutorial on x-plor which I can download?  I
downloaded the tutorial from atb.csb.yale.edu.  But I could not open it as
it was still under construction.

        I would appreciate a quick reply

        Thank you

Dr. N. Suryaprakash                         Phone : 00972 7 647 2583 (off)
Department of Chemistry                           : 00972 7 648 2445 (res)
Ben Gurion University of the Negev         e-mail : surya at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Beer Sheva 84105
ISRAEL