Denzo Problem

Paul Hubbard phubbard at POST.ITS.MCW.EDU
Fri Mar 5 12:15:44 EST 1999

Hi all,

Sorry for putting a Denzo question on the X-plor new group, but it
appears as the the Denzo news group is no longer active.

I have just upgraded to the latest version of Denzo, 1.12.c. This is so
that we can process our synchrotron data. We have previously been using it
for R-AXIS images without problems.

We have Quantum 4 ccd images collected at 14bmc line at Argonne. However,
I am certain that the parameters of my script are not correct (the
obvious ones are correct; dist, osc, delta phi...etc). For example the
chi2 values are very high (above 6) and the mosaicity histogram is really
wacky (it's not a typical result of mosacity being set too high or too
low).

Has anyone used Denzo with data collected at 14bmc.

Help would be very much appreciated.

Paul Hubbard (Graduate Student).