Leave note on my site to order any PC or Mac program for FREE.

Jason Garbright JJG at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:12:38 EST 1999

Special offer!
Leave note on my site to order any PC or Mac program for FREE.
That program will be included in download area (in 2-3 days),
or you can select from available list (WIN 95,98,2000.....MS Office
.....COREL.....and 4800 collected full warez programs).

To reach this FREE area you must follow ENTER link
(2 times).That way my site is ALIVE (sponsor) and all programs are available
for free download.

www.hotyellow98.com/igorja/info.htm

- Subject is always consequence of reality -
                                   - David Holtread -