Yerba mate tea for people of all ages

friqwuop wue36 at ims.com.au
Mon Mar 15 09:34:32 EST 1999

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED AND ENJOYED THE DELICIOUS LOW
CALORIES - CAFFEINE FREE YERBA MATE TEA FROM ARGENTINA?

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED AND ENJOYED THE BEST BRANDS OF
GOURMET SPECIALTIES FROM ITALY AND SPAIN SUCH AS
ESPRESSO AND JAMON SERRNO?

HOW ABOUT EXPERIENCING A HEALTHY MATE TEA FROM THE
LAND OF THE TANGO AND THE GAUCHOS, FEELING THE
AROMATIC TASTE OF ITALIAN ESPRESSO THAT MAKE ITALIANS
SINGS LIKE PAVAROTTI AND THE DELICIOUS JAMON SERRANO
THAT IS THE FAVORITE BULLFIGHTERS DISH IN SPAIN?

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ANY OF THEM DELIVERED
DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR ?

We would like to get you acquainted with your friendly on line
neighbor store.  The number one mail order service of gourmet food and
groceries since 1996. We are introducing for massive consumption in
America and the world the marvelous low calories - caffeine free Yerba
mate tea, direct from Argentina along with many other from
southamerica and the caribbean that can be enjoyed by people of all
ages.  Also the best brands of gourmet specialties from Italy and
Spain.

ARGENTINA

Yerba Mate tea from Argentina, several brands
Authentic beautiful Gauchos Mate Gourd w/ rims
Authentic Bombillas - steel seeper argentinean w/ flag or shield
Quincy Jam.  Caramel Dulce de leche - Sweet Potato Jam- Crackers

ITALY
Porcini Mushrooms URBANI first choice
Espresso Segafredo Philter D'or -
Panettone Motta  2.2 LB
Panettone Segafredo by Paluani - 2 LB TIN -
Authentic home made Italian Salame - Sopresa 10 units/string
Kimbo Flavour and Aroma ( white can )
Costa D'oro X. Virgin Olive Oil - Fruitted -

SPAIN

Jamon Serrano ( spanish prosciutto very lean ) presliced
Manchego Cheese 2.2/lb wheel
Montsia Rice from Spain-Rio Ebro ( paellas best )
Unio x.v. olive oil Glass  17 oz
Borges x.v. Olive Oil 1 gl.
Saffron 0.5 g

We ship anywhere in the US and the world.  Major credit cards
accepted.

If you would like to visit our web page and see the rest of
international gourmet specialties you can call toll free at

>From outside the US call
Tel: 210-342-3528
Fax: 210-342-3584

DOMESTIC

 1-877-837-0521
 1-877-238-7583

 1-800-734-3823  PIN 22

This is a one time mailing. All names are automatically removed.

1945561564864
56 at ims.com.a