Plotting Packages

Nadeem Sheikh nadeem at
Mon Nov 1 17:19:19 EST 1999

Does anyone have any advice for basic scientific plottng packages ?

I am currently a happy user of Origin (versin 3.5).  However I have been
charged with purchasing a cross platform package (for windows and mac
users), though origin is extremely user friendly and gives good output,
there is no mac version available (yet).  Hence any advice/poinetrs to which
would be a good package to opt for.

Many thanks in advance.

Nadeem Sheikh,
RPRC                                                     Department of
University of Washington                         University of Washington
Box 357331                                            Box 357610
Seattle, WA 98195                                  Seattle, WA 98195

voice : +1 206 221 2356
    fax : +1 206 956 0573
e-mail : nadeem at