dm_ERROR

Y.Shomura sho at KUCHEM.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Mon Nov 22 00:10:32 EST 1999

Hello.

I've tried density modification (CNS 0.9),and then I found a message
indicated below.
My crystal dimenssion is reratively bigger than nomal one.
Could anyone please tell me how to avoid this kind of problem?
I'm afraid that I need to recompile in another way.
Thanks.

___ start line

  ALLHP: request for    47775744 bytes
 %ALLHP error encountered: not enough core
   (CNS is in mode: SET ABORT=NORMal END)
 ABORT mode will terminate program execution.
 Program will stop immediately.
           Maximum dynamic memory allocation:    48381744 bytes
           Maximum dynamic memory overhead:           288 bytes
           Program started at: 10:19:46 on 22-Nov-99
           Program stopped at: 10:24:22 on 22-Nov-99
           CPU time used:     232.9378 seconds

___ end line

Laboratoty of Biological Structural Chemistry,
Department of Chemistry,
Graduate School of Science,
Kyoto University
               M2   Yasuhito Shomura