Refinance and SAVE!

cybermarket at GNWMAIL.COM cybermarket at GNWMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 11 12:51:44 EST 1999

Home loans are available for EVERY credit and equity situation!
Whether your credit rating is A+ or you are "credit challenged"
we have thousands of loan programs through hundreds of
lenders. If you are in the market for a new home, want to
save money by refinancing, or get a second mortgage, fill in
our quick pre-qualification form and we will forward your
information to the lender most able to make a loan on YOUR terms.

-Save Time
-Save Money
-Save Aggrevation

There is NEVER any fee to consumers for using this service.

Second Mortgages - Up to 125% of your homes value!
Refinancing - Reduce your monthly payments and get cash back!
Home Improvement Loans - Add that deck or pool!
Debt Consolidation - Get rid of those high interest cards!
New Purchases - Buy a home with NO MONEY DOWN! and get cash back too.

Click on the link above for your FREE Mortgage Evaluation.
If the link is dead please reply with "more info" in
the subject.

This email complies with ALL Federal and State laws.

To be removed from the mailing list send
mailto:dplewis at