Merchant Accounts APPROVED in 1 DAY!

CMI paumi44 at 31E.MARLAB.AC.UK
Sun Sep 12 00:37:13 EST 1999

You Read it Right! 1 DAY! NO ONE ELSE Offers THIS!

IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT
GETTING YOUR OWN MERCHANT ACCOUNT

WHY?

*Increase Sales (DUH!)
*Merchant Account APPROVED in ONE DAY!
*NO APPLICATION FEE!
*All Businesses Welcome
*99.9% Approval!
*WE'LL BEAT Or MATCH
ANY DEAL We Get in Writing! PERIOD!

We're NOT messing around! Reputable Company.
THIS is WHAT WE DO - APPROVE MERCHANTS!

If You're SERIOUS about your own Merchant Account
Call us Toll Free (US) 800 838 6602 ext 311

ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

Call 800 838 6602 ext 311

Mailed by CMI, 415 N. Akers Rd #79, Visalia, CA 93291

Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter can not
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information & a remove
link. If you wish to be removed from this promotion or any future mailings
from us , just send an email to remove1pls at china.com with 'remove' in
the subject.