Retention rate of over 90%

lindia18 at homemail.cc lindia18 at homemail.cc
Wed Apr 12 19:43:17 EST 2000

ATTENTION ENTREPRENEURS !!

Become your own boss in the exploding telecommunications industry! Our company is the FIRST-EVER network marketing company in 47 years to receive a copyright and a patent-pending compensation plan.

The founders and president are representatives just like you and I, and therefore do not receive a salary. This 4-year-old debt -free company has a retention rate of over 90%.

If you would be willing to invest $309.00 to own your very own home-based business and be taught step-by-step how to build it, contact Jeff Beck:

www.freedomco-op.com/jeff

Sizzleline 1-888-278-2762
(2 minute message about the company)

CALL NOW: 1-800-689-2209

We sre terribly sorry if you received this message in
error. If you wish to be removed, please type REMOVE
in the subject line:   freedomco at fiberia.com
Thank you.