Discount Cable Descramblers! -ANJI

metroelectronicsinc at metroelectronicsinc at
Fri Aug 4 12:46:47 EST 2000

For Sale

Save $100's on your cable bill!!  Just subscribe to
"basic cable" and our descramblers will let you
watch everything else!

Get Wrestling Pay Per Views !
Get Boxing Pay Per Views !
Get Movie Channels !

"If your cable company offers it, we'll descramble

Low prices!

Now Only $99.00 ! !

or  2 for $180.00 ! !

plus $15.00 shipping & handling.  All orders shipped C.O.D.

Hurry, less than 10 left at this

Call(301) 893-1683 or email
metroelectronicsinc at or metroelec at

Seller assumes no responsibility for the manner in which this product is used.
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, email us with RE:REMOVE.  Thanks.
	                                             Will NOT work with digital cable.