Attention: COPIER Sales & Marketing Professionals

copier1 at polbox.com copier1 at polbox.com
Thu Dec 7 16:04:56 EST 2000

Attention: COPIER Sales & Marketing Professionals

       OFFICE MACHINE LESSOR DATABASE

Solid Copier Prospects already leasing copiers!

- Cut your Sales Cycle by 50%

- Cut 50-75% Sales & Advertising Costs

COPIER LESSOR DATABASE - SALES LEADS

Turbocharge Your sales, Surpass your Quotas, Smoke the Competition.
Unique proprietary Database, Reasonable rates.  Copier Prospects
currently Leasing Copiers, Many with EXPIRING LEASES.

ORDER THE COPIER LESSOR DATABASE FOR YOUR TERRITORY

CALL 800-299-8280 FOR A FULL BROCHURE AND TO GET YOUR SAMPLE
LEADS. Trial Samples of 100 Leads can be arranged.

INTERESTED? Fill out the form below and fax back.

-------------------------CONTACT FORM-----------------------------

Yes, I'm interested in obtaining more information about Copier Sales
Leads.

Please fax to: 800-579-4912 or call 800-299-8280 today!

No database is 100% accurate, though we maintain high quality and
delivery standards. These lists are for internal sales use only
and protected by copyright laws.

To be removed please hit reply and type remove,you will be
removed from all future contact.