It's About Time ... $$$

impian8587 at yahoo.com impian8587 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 22:27:40 EST 2000

e-WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!
0 _________________________________________________________________

Dear Friend,

You can earn $56,200 0 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. Seem
impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no "catch")...

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest.

This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below, to see if it really can make people money. The show
also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no Laws prohibiting the
participation in the program. This has helped to Show people that this
is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home. The
results of this show, has been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing, much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking
a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income
return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $56,200 in less than 90 days!

Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not
require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best of
all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe
that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS
IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true.

This multi-level e-mail order- marketing program works perfectly...100%
EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of
This non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait,
the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this
action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and
the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods
and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late
1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 Millionaires in the WORLD, 20% ( 700,000) made their fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that over 100 people become millionaires
everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump
(A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do
if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without
hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct Commissions
from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales made by people
you introduce to the business. Residual income is the secret of the
wealthy. It means investing time or money once and getting paid again and again and again. In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.

This program is currently being utilized in more than 150 different
countries across the world.

The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at
for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated.

After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business.
Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my
family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a
toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and struggling
business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am
writing to share the experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for INF0RMATION on
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to
comprehend, or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.
THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I was
reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY
MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without
putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I was still a
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program was
LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money
for printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are
fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not
"rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"

My first step in making $56,200 in 90 days was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $56,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for
REPORT #2, ( 96) more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $56,000 with more
coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.

Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER!!!

Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work,
but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place
your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of
money!

In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+
orders For REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $56,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really
is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to
financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I
was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign.

I DID!

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that such a program,, and one that is legal, could not have
been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for
10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same
things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working.

Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation
and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since
1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate...
because many of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures
and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the
poor.

As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up"
or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have
already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after
sending out over 1,600,000 programs. Now I have several offices that make this and several other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you
send this to may send out 100,000 or more...and your name will be on
everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION, materials And
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take
a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you
have will vanish when your first orders come in.

IT WORKS! Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA.

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure
that you could use up to $56,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say
"BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a chain
letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically, this is what you do:

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new partners and selling our products. Because of the global nature of the
internet, you will be able to recruit new multi-level business partners
from all over the world, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR
ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved
in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or
office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere. " What do you think is going to happen when people in Canada, Phillipines
Islands, Mexico, Japan, China and other foriegn countries, start recieving their Cash Orders, Paid In U.S. currency" ?

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports( +Bonus) shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them).

a. For each report, send cash in the amount indicated, the NAME &
NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME &
RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the
list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE and your email
address is printed clearly, IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

b. When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
reports, plus the free Bonus Report. You will need all five reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them. The free Bonus Report
"Short Cuts 2 Success" is a Master Bulk e-Mailer's "How to Blue Print" for
instantly building a massive internet downline and Explosing your
business.

c. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've recieved all four reports, plus the bonus, take this
advertisement and REM0VE the name and address under REPORT #4. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $56,000!
Also, change the name of the company, the address, and the REM0VE e-mail
address on the top of this document to your own.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. (*Include The
Bonus Report As Indicated)

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this
letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $40). You obviously already have an Internet connection and
e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4
Reports you purchase and bonus, will provide you with invaluable marketing
INF0RMATION which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find
thousands of Free classified ads and much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with INFORMATION on Internet Marketing
Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the
Premiere internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum
where internet marketers from all over the world can exchange ideas and
secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition, members of this club are provided free internet marketing tools and services for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.

They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to
1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will provide you with
hundreds of free resources which include: How to obtain free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk
e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on news groups,
free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and much
more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each.

Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. (That's
five tenths of 1 percent)

Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people
will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5%
response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by
sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100
people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1000 orders for REPORT
#3. Those 1000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The
0.5%response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.

That's11,110 people in your down line. Can you image what's going to
happen when they arm themselves with the Master's Free bonus report, "Short
Cuts 2 Success".

That's "Residual Income" for you, CASH!!! Your total income in this
example is $200 + $1000 + $5000+ $50,000 for a total of $56,200.00!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU
MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000. REMEMBER, THESE FREE BULK E-MAIL PROGRAMS CAN MAIL AT
SPEEDS IN EXCESS OF 350,000 E-MAILS PER HOUR!

Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your
cost to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already
have an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT #1 and #4 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing, tell
you where to obtain free "State Of The Art" bulk e-mail software and where
to obtain millions of e-mail lists for free and show you how to send out
2,500,000 e-mails for free.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to
participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $20 ($20 x 10)........................$200
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($10 x 100).......................$1,000
3rd level--100 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).................   $5,000
4th level--1,000 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)....
         $50,000
				       ............................. $56,200

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20
people o participate! Many people will get 100's of participants!

THINK ABOUT IT!
For every order you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they
receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

ALWAYS SEND CASH AS Requested (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT CHECKS
NOT ACCEPTED ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL Make sure the cash
is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper. On one of
those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the report you are
ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c)your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Secrets How to Bulk 2,500,000 emails for FREE"
****Plus Bonus Report "Short Cuts 2 Success"****

ORDER REPORT #1 ($20.00) FROM:
Sri Impian,
Unit A-13A-9, Impian Heights,
off Jalan Pipit,
47100 Puchong Jaya,
Selangor,
Malaysia.

REPORT #2 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

Order REPORT #2 ($10.00) From:
Gary Goldman
6476 Bellevue Drive
Conyers, GA 30094

REPORT #3 "The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 ($5.00) FROM:
Shawn Thomas
2016 Huntingdon Chase
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A 30350

REPORT #4 ""The Guerilla Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
"

ORDER REPORT #4 ($5.00) FROM:
Helen Caldwell
744 Jackson Street
Gary, Indiana 46402

There currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* READ THE "SHORT CUTS 2 SUCCESS" AT LEAST THREE TIMES BEFORE STARTING
THIS PROGRAM!

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately.

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the
orders start coming in because:

When you receive an order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow the "SHORT CUT" guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks
later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front
of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more
income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the
whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from
this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?

If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this
program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO
ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $40 INVESTMENT IS YOUR
TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE
PROFIT!

7. *IF THIS PROGRAM DOESN'T WORK, THEN HOW ARE YOU READING THIS EMAIL?

8. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't work
and you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm living proof that it works.
It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with
little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.

Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received the program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail."
I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population
and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless
fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she had
received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5, $10 AND $20 bills! I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her
"hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.

Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large
amount of money in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.

Sincerely yours,

Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. I surprised when I
found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll
make more money this year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice
thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where people live. There
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another
program,.11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $81,000 on the first try!!

Mohamed Nasur, Cairo, Egypt

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!

****THE FACT THAT YOU ARE READING THIS EMAIL, IS PROOF THAT THIS
PROGRAM WORKS!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, cantact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.
=====================================================THE
This message is sent in compliance of the e-mailbill Section 301.Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html Further
transmissions to you by the sender of email may be stopped at no cost
to you bt sending a reply to this email address with the words "remove" in the subject line. 2chelise at home.com

 INFORMATION
 This message sent to you by:
 impian8587 at yahoo.com