Hi x-plor! Want a Free Office & Free Domain Hosting? -KXGX

cashpile at LYID.angelfire.com cashpile at LYID.angelfire.com
Tue Jul 25 02:03:03 EST 2000

Hi x-plor,
                I just thought I'd write and tell you about an amazing FREE offer. You get:
Free domain hosting (www.yourname.com)
Free unlimited autoresponders and emails
Free top quality office software
+++ get referal commissions for giving this away, no kidding, you get US$2-$10 per free office you give
away!! No limit! But it's worth it just to get free domain hosting that would normally be $20-$40 per month!
Click the link below to find out more and to sign up!
http://unit1.myfreeoffice.com/mfo/signup.cgi?sponsor=surfcat6

Or if you would like to get paid for every minute you spend at your computer no matter where you live, you
should check out the International Surf4Pay Promotion Center at :
http://www.surf4pay.co.nz
This 'Get Paid to Surf' can be very lucrative as an International home based business or just an easy way
to get some extra pocket money, many use it to pay for their internet connection. Also it's very good to
teach children to run an internet business and develop skills that may set them up for life!
<A HREF="http://www.surf4pay.co.nz"></A>
To be removed from this list simply reply with REMOVE in the subject line. All requests will be honoured. But
don't worry I will not send often.
Thank you and may the Universe smile upon you :)