Turn $6.00 dollars into THOUSANDS of $$$

mmail77 at yahoo.com mmail77 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 16:42:53 EST 2000

Small Investment with HUGE Returns

SEE WHAT A SIX DOLLAR INVESTMENT COULD MEAN. (THE MIRACLE OF
NETWORKING) FAST MONEY. EASY MONEY. FUN MONEY. LOTS!!!!!
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS!!! If you need money read this VERY
CAREFULLY! SERIOUSLY NO SCAMS! LOTS OF CASH, FAST AND COMPLETELY
LEGAL, THIS REALLY WORKS!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!!
IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO A LETTER FOR IT TO
WORK!!!!

A little while back, I was checking my email, just like you are
now, and I came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a
scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
address stated in the article. You then place your own name and
address in the bottom of the list at #6, and either email it to
at least 1,000 people or post the article in at least 200
newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6
stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical
and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the
measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started
getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of
over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total
of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's
certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. Let me tell you how this
works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you
print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information
off of it, as you need it.

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get
6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope.  This is
done to prevent the possibility of theft. Next, place one paper
in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the
following addresses:

#1)Andrew
255 N Michigan Apt #95
Lawrence, KS 66044

#2)K&S VALDES
13705 NORTH 20TH STREET
TAMPA, FL 33613

#3) T. Rocky
4001 10th Street
Gulfport, Ms. 39501

#4) Subus Marina
P.O. BOX 6956
Libertyville IL 60048

#5)M. P. Green
13900 Watson Rd
St. Ignatius, MT 59865

#6) C. Boone
230 Greenhaven Drive
Atlanta, GA 30317

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR Name
as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
as close to original as possible. Now, either send this amended
article as an email to at least 1000 people or post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups.