$5.5M Could Be Yours!!

millitant_cash at yahoo.com millitant_cash at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 10:37:45 EST 2000

How would you like to make $5.5Million with a $38 investment?

Ofcourse you would....I mean who wouldn't!?!?!

The question is...HOW???

Well guess what I have the answer, and I bet you don't believe me.
That's okay, I wouldn't believe me either, but IT'S TRUE!!

Check it out for yourself....all you have to do is reply to this message with
"SHOW ME THE MONEY" as the subject and I will tell you how. What
have you got to lose?? If you're not convinced you can forget you ever read

Thankyou for your time,

millitant_cash at yahoo.com

This is NOT spam. Your Email was obtained from a Safe Opt-IN List.
If you do not wish to receive anymore Emails then Please Reply to
this message with "REMOVE" as the subject.
Sorry For Any Inconvenience