topology & parameter

S. Ravichandran ravi at cmb2.saha.ernet.in
Sun Jun 18 05:57:20 EST 2000

Hi,

>       can anybody send me the topology and parameter files for
>       ATP-gamma-S molecule ?I couldnot find it in the Hic-Up
>       site.
>       thanks in advance.

ATP-gamma-S molecule is also called 'Adenosine Diphosphate
monothiophosphate'.

The 3 letter code for this molecule is 'SAP' and you can check this out in
1AUX entry.

It's available in the Hic-Up heteroatom database also:

check:-    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/hicup/SAP/

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Ravi.

|S.Ravichandran (Graduate student)  |E-mail: ravi at cmb2.saha.ernet.in |
|Crystallogr. & Mol. Biology Div.   |FAX:    (91)(033)-337-4637      |
|Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics  |                                |
|I/AF, Bidhan Nagar, Calcutta 700064|                                |
|INDIA.      URL:- http://www-bsg.saha.ernet.in/ravi.html            |
       "Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad."