Seminar:CNX: X-ray and NMR in Drug Discovery

Mary Donlan med at msi.com
Tue Mar 28 01:27:02 EST 2000

Hi all,

MSI would like to invite you to a seminar series entitled:

CNX: X-ray and NMR in Drug Discovery

We will present methodology and applications related to CNX (a new
application based on X=PLOR 98 and CNS) as well as other NMR and X-ray
applications. To register and get more information, please visit our web
site at

http://www.msi.com/cnx2000seminar

Dates, Locations and Seminar Details:
April 17th: Mountain View, CA
April 18th: Indianapolis, IN
April 19th: Waltham, MA
May 2nd: Paris, France
May 3rd: Cambridge, England
May 4th: Frankfurt, Germany

Topics Covered:
CNX™: A NEW APPLICATION FOR NMR & CRYSTALLOGRAPHY
AUTOMATED DENSITY FITTING - AN ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR STRUCTURAL GENOMICS
AUTOMATED ANALYSIS OF NMR SCREENING DATA
APPLICATIONS OF NMR AND X-RAY IN DRUG DISCOVERY RESEARCH

Mary E. Donlan, Ph.D
Director,Target ID & Validation
Molecular Simulations, Inc
858-799-5532