subcribe

Dr.K.Panneerselvam panneer at nancy.bioc.aecom.yu.edu
Fri Nov 3 16:25:17 EST 2000

Dear Sir,

I am working research associate in Albert Einstein college of medicine,
Newyork.

I am solving one protein structure. This protein have one cis peptide bond
(ala-tyr) in the non-proline residue. When I checked in density map, the
cis peptides model is fitting in density map. Then I checked the omega
value is ~9.0. WHen I saved the coordinates and refined in X-plor, the cis
peptide bond went to trans peptides bond and the N-atom away from the
density and TYR residues is not fitted in phi-psi map. When it was cis,
the phi, psi and omega are fitting in Ramachandran plot.

I do not know, where can I give the cis bond parameter for only one
residues. I am happy, if you give the parameter files for me.

with regards
panneer

* Dr. K. Panneerselvam,                | Dr. K. Panneerselvam,        *
* Department of Biochemistry,          | 1090 Lydig Avenue,           *
* Albert Einstein College of Medicine, | Bronx, NY 10461, USA.        *
* 1300 Morris Park Avenue,             | Tel: (718) 409 5363 (Res)    *
* Bronx, NY 10461, USA.                | Email: pkkpjk at yahoo.com      *
* Tel: (718) 430 2745 (Lab)            |                              *
* Fax: (718) 430 8565 (Off)            |                              *
* Email: panneer at aecom.yu.edu          |                              *