Outsource to New Zealand, double your profits. more work output. Use us as your developer partners.

alanbooth alanbooth at hyper.net.nz
Sun Nov 12 20:07:18 EST 2000

Outsource to New Zealand, double your profits. more work output. Use us as
your developer partners.
With our developers in New Zealand, we can offer you extremely favourable
rates relating to the development of all forms software. We design and build
both compiled and Internet applications and systems for a diversity of
business sectors in the UK and USA including Publishing, Telecommunications,
Travel, Financial, Manufacturing and Health. The group also operates it's
own national ISP service which means we can economically (see NZ dollar
rate) host either yours or your clients needs and offer all the backend
support you may wish to resell.

You may resell our services under your own badge, which means that you can
make your normal margin without having done any of the work. We already have
an International client-base and understand your need for speed, efficiency
and a proper return on investment. Here are some examples of sites we have
built for companies as ghost-writers allowing them to charge full retail for
the site but having us do the work in New Zealand freeing up your own
programmers.

http://www.customer-knowledge.co.uk
http://www.thegarden.co.uk;
http://www.immigration.govt.nz
www.snow.co.nz
http://www.ifis.airways.co.nz
www.applianceshop.co.nz
www.antarctica.ac.uk/mdms

We are happy to make available corporate reference's who will gladly speak
to you regarding the operational effectiveness of our consultancy. Please
feel free to contact me or Mike Unwin in our UK office by phone or email if
we can assist. We could potentially save you up to 30% income margin and
many hours of work.
I can send our  "Capabilities Statement" outlining our abilities, simply

Yours sincerely

Alan Booth
Marketing Director
alanbooth at hyper.net.nz