FREE BOOKLET! Inside Secrets to Wealth on the Web

amerieagle2 at amerieagle2 at
Sun Nov 19 18:09:27 EST 2000

It is said that there's nothing free but this guide is free with no obligation.  This guide gives you a true insight on making money on the Internet.  The guide is filled with common sense easy to read information.
You know you've been looking for a way out of the 9 to 5 rat race, I know I was.  I found it in this guide.  It is easy to follow and understand.
To get the guide just E-mail me at amerieagle at  and I'll send it to you ASAP.

Best Regards,

Jim Nickel
American Eagle Enterprises
amerieagle at

If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please email amerieagle2 at    subject=remove