X-plor on (don't laugh) OS X?

gtupar at objectzoo.com gtupar at objectzoo.com
Mon Nov 20 16:33:16 EST 2000

Hi,

It is in my to do list. But there are some tools I would like to port
first. Though, I'm still learning all the new features, so realistically I
do not expect to have a stable (tested) version before early next year.

gt

In <rpg14-FB755F.08144716112000 at nntp-serv.cam.ac.uk> "Richard P. Grant"
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if X-plor will compile/run on Mac0S X pb?
>
> Enquiring minds want to know.  ;)

 Georg Tuparev  <gtupar at ObjectZoo.com>
 ObjectZoo Ltd.
 Titiaanstraat 13                      3 Cathles Road
 1077 RC Amsterdam, The Netherlands    London SW12 9LE, UK
 Mobile: +31-655-798196                Fax: +31-20-524-1254
 Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft Product!