kaj.stenberg at kaj.stenberg at
Fri Sep 15 03:52:52 EST 2000

I am slightly puzzled by an observation regarding maps:

When I run the script "refine.inp" I get a refined .pdb and maps. But if
I take the pdb and run "model_map.inp" (obviously same settings) I get
different loocking maps. Generally not better or worse, just different.

Is there some difference in the default settings?

Kaj Stenberg, Ph. D
Department of Biosciences            tel. +358-9-708 59032
Division of Biochemistry             fax +358-9-708 59068
P. O. Box 56, Viikinkaari 5          e-mail kstenber at
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki

This message is environmentally friendly: every bit was created using
100% recycled electrons.