unsubscribe

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Apr 11 03:32:58 EST 2001

1) You can't unsubscribe by sending an unsubscribe message to the mail
   reflector. There's an administration address reserved for this
   purpose. It should not require a Ph.D. to find out what it is.

2) By sending administratory messages to the main list you're
   contaminating our mailboxes and offer your addresses to spam
   spiders trawling the mirror USENET newsgroup. This is probably
   not what you want, unless you're posting from a sacrificial
   account.

Jeez.