X-plor/CNS newsgroup/mailing list (fwd)

Gerard "DVD" Kleywegt gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Apr 26 13:31:46 EST 2001

some of you may have missed this announcement

--gerard

                        Gerard J.  Kleywegt
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  Bolshevik University of Uppsala
                Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.