Work from Home! Minimum Income Guarantee!

Alan Riley alcorp at ic24.net
Fri Apr 27 22:01:54 EST 2001

Have Your Downline Built BEFORE
you Spend Any Money !
This program even offers you
a Minimum Income Guarantee!!

Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity
to secure yourself an incredible money
SAVING and money MAKING opportunity with
Minimum Income Guarantee!!!

It's FREE to join this INTRODUCTORY
PostLaunch Program !!!
Your FREE membership # will also be entered
into a lucky draw
to WIN $100 to shop online !!

ALL new members who join after
you will be placed in ONE Straight Line
UNDER you.

YOU can easily get 1500 to 2,500 members
under YOU in a month !!

As a free member you have access to a multitude
of ways to save money, upgrade to VIP status and
you add making money with Minimum Income Guarantee
to the mix.

To sign up simply click here on this
link and include your first and last
name and the words "SIGN ME UP for Postlaunch"
Mailto:alcorp at connectfree.co.uk?Subject=SignMeUp

you must include your first and last name and the words
"SIGN ME UP for Postlaunch" in the text area .

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain.
Join Today !!!

We will confirm your position as soon as possible.

If you wish to be removed from my database
please reply with "Remove" in the subject line
to mailto:alcorp at connectfree.co.uk?Subject="Remove"

Thankyou .