NEW: Affordable Bookstore Contacts - <5,900+>

bookstoremarketing at address.com bookstoremarketing at address.com
Wed Aug 8 00:13:09 EST 2001

We are very pleased to announce the release of a brand new list of nearly 6,000
bookstores across America. It took our team hundreds of hours to compile this
database of over 4,000 general bookstores (including chain bookstores) and over
1,750 college bookstores. This is a brand new list, so these contacts are
extremely fresh. Each listing contains the name, address, phone, and fax number
(when available). While others will charge you two or three times what we
charge just for one-time use mailing labels, these databases are yours to use
as much as you like. You can easily generate your own mailing labels, phone and
fax lists.

You can begin generating sales for your book immediately with this
comprehensive list of bookstores all over America.

These lists are available in TEXT and EXCEL formats. You can receive both at no
additional cost.

4,100+ General Bookstores - $199
1,750+ College Bookstores - $ 99

LIMITED TIME OFFER: Order both lists for only $249. Act now to receive this
special offer.

Call 888-330-4919 (24/7) to place your order. You will be able to download your
lists WITHIN MINUTES.

LIBRARY LISTS ALSO AVAILABLE
These lists are available in TEXT and EXCEL formats. You can receive both at no
additional cost.

975 Public Libraries    - $69
825 College Libraries   - $49

LIMITED TIME OFFER: Order both lists for only $99. Act now to receive this
special offer.

To be removed from any future mailings, please send a message with REMOVE in
the subject line to MediaListRemoval at netscape.net. Requests will be processed
promptly at that address only. Thank you.