Assistance Needed

mamuna seseseko m_szr at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 22:47:31 EST 2001

FROM:MRS. M SESE-SEKO

  I AM MRS. MAMUNA SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT
MOBUTU SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE? NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC
REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS
LETTER, THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT
CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION.

 I ESCAPED ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO OF OUR SONS
TIMOTHY AND BASHER OUT OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
(DRC) TO ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE WHERE MY FAMILY AND I
SETTLED, WHILE WE LATER MOVED TO SETTLED IN MORROCO
WHERE MY HUSBAND LATER DIED OF CANCER DISEASE.

 HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION WE DECIDED TO CHANGED
MOST OF MY HUSBAND'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN
SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF
MONEY CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE
NEW HEAD OF STATE OF (DR) MR LAURENT KABILA HAS MADE
ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY LATE HUSBAND'S
TREASURES DEPOSITED IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. HENCE
MY CHILDREN AND I DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO
STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER, LIKE
NOW THAT PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON TAKING
OVER (JOSEPH KABILA).

 ONE OF MY LATE HUSBAND'S CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN FRANCE
WAS CONFISCATED BY THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT, AND AS SUCH
I HAD TO CHANGE MY IDENTITY SO THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL
NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED. I HAVE DEPOSITED THE
SUM OF EIGHTEEN MLLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS
(US$I8,000,000,00.) WITH A SECURITY COMPANY , FOR
SAFEKEEPING. THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT
THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT.

 WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST
THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR
BEHALF.ACKNOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE, SO THAT I CAN
INTRODUCE YOU TO MY SON (TIMOTHY) WHO HAS THE
OUT MODALITIES FOR THE CLAIM OF THE SAID FUNDS. I WANT
YOU TO ASSIST IN INVESTING THIS MONEY, BUT I WILL NOT
WANT MY IDENTITY REVEALED. I WILL ALSO WANT TO BUY
PROPERTIES AND STOCK IN MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES AND
TO ENGAGE IN OTHER SAFE AND NON-SPECULATIVE
INVESTMENTS. MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE
HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY, WHICH THIS BUSINESS
DEMANDS, AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND
CONFIDENCE, WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU. IN CONCLUSION, IF
YOU WANT TO ASSIST US , MY SON SHALL PUT YOU IN THE
PICTURE OF THE BUSINESS, TELL YOU WHERE THE FUNDS ARE
CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED AND ALSO DISCUSS OTHER
MODALITIES INCLUDING REMUNERATION FOR YOUR SERVICES.

 FOR THIS REASON KINDLY FURNISH US YOUR CONTACT
INFORMATION, THAT IS YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX
NUMBER FOR CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE AND ACKNOWLEDGE
RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL USING THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS M. SESE SEKO

NOTE: THIS MAIL IS MEANT FOR YOU. IT IS NOT BY MISTAKE