North American Synchrotron Users: Please read this. It's important.

Robert Sweet sweet at bnl.gov
Tue Aug 14 12:20:00 EST 2001

The U.S. granting agencies need to understand trends in use, and future
demand for the synchrotron facilities we use for structural biology work.
Please have a look at the survey being taken:
http://biosync.sdsc.edu/survey_2001.html

In order to count everyone, and count everyone only once, we ask principal
investigators or group leaders only to respond.  If you are not a PI or group
leader, PLEASE ASK YOUR PI TO RESPOND.

This is very important; please respond at once.

	Robert M. Sweet			E-Dress: sweet at bnl.gov (that's L
	Biology Dept.			Phones:                    not 1)
	Brookhaven Nat'l Lab.	*New*	631 344 3401  (Office)
	Upton, NY  11973	Area	631 344 5642  (Beamline at NSLS)
	U.S.A.			Code	631 344 2741 or 3407  (Facsimile)