Complete Worldwide Internet Marketing Solutions -WCMS

jubjub21 at CQUR.softdial.net jubjub21 at CQUR.softdial.net
Tue Aug 28 02:58:39 EST 2001

Dear Friend & Future Millionaire,

   Here's your chance to boost your sales HUNDREDS OF TIMES what
they currently are-Guaranteed!

   Send E-mail Advertisements to 1,000,000's of PEOPLE DAILY!

   We have CLEAN, DELIVERABLE e-mail addresses that get

   Let's say you...Sell a $24.95 PRODUCT or SERVICE.
                ...Broadcast E-mail to 500,000 PEOPLE DAILY.
                ...Receive JUST 1 ORDER for every 2,500 E-MAILS.

   CALCULATION OF YOUR EARNINGS BASED ON THE ABOVE STATISTICS:
      Day 1: $4,990  Week 1: $34,930  Month 1: $139,720

    BROADCAST E-MAIL ADVERTISING IS EXTREMELY PROFITABLE!

   What if you...Sell a $100 PRODUCT or SERVICE?
              ...Broadcast E-mail to 30,000,000+ PEOPLE MONTHLY?
              ...Receive 1 ORDER for EVERY 250 E-MAILS?

   Just IMAGINE => DAY 20! ==> WEEK 20!! ===> MONTH 20!!!

   The PROFITS that Broadcast E-mail CAN GENERATE are AMAZING!

              COMPARISON OF ADVERTISING METHODS:
   A 1/20 Page Targeted Web Site Banner Link to 5,000,000 People
On the Internet can cost you about $100,000.
   A 5 Page Targeted Direct Mail Advertisement to 250,000 People
through the Postal Service can cost you about $150,000.
   A 50 Page Targeted HTML Broadcast E-mail Advertisement to
50,000,000 People through the Internet is Free.

   Which advertising method sounds most appealing to you?

   "Targeted direct e-mail advertising is the wave of the
future.  By no other means can you effectively reach your market
so quickly and inexpensively." - ONLINE PROFITS NEWSLETTER

   "Many business people are finding out that they can now
advertise in ways that they never could have afforded in the
past. The cost of sending mass e-mail is extremely low, and the
response rate is high and quick." - USA TODAY

       EXAMPLE OF A PERSONALIZED/TARGETED BROADCAST E-MAIL:

From: jubjub21 at softdial.net
Subject: GREAT MONEYMAKING OPPORTUNITY...

   Dear yamakav123 at excite.com,

                (Message)

   A Broadcast E-mail Advertisement like this one can be
AUTOMATICALLY sent to up to 1,000,000 PEOPLE on a DAILY BASIS
with only a few MINUTES of YOUR TIME!

   BE PREPARED!  You may receive A HUGE AMOUNT of orders within
Days of sending out your first Broadcast E-mail Advertisement!

   * According to a recent FIND/SVP Survey, 41% of people check
Their e-mail daily!

   "When you reach people with e-mail, they're in a work mode,
even if they're not at work. They're sitting up, they're alert.
You catch them at a good moment, and if you do it right, you
have a really good shot of having them respond." - WILLIAM
THAMES [Revnet Direct Marketing VP]

   If you send a Broadcast E-mail Advertisement to 50,000,000
People and Just 1 of 5,000 People Respond, You Can Generate
10,000 EXTRA ORDERS! How Much EXTRA PROFIT is this for you?

   Only a HANDFUL of Companies on the Internet have Discovered
Broadcast E-mail Advertising...NOW YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!!

    KAISER INTERNET SALES presents: BROADCAST E-MAIL PACKAGE
Requirements: Windows 95/98/2000/ME/NT

               STEALTH E-MAIL SENDER SOFTWARE:
   Our Broadcast E-mail Sender Software gives you the ability to
Send out Unlimited, Personalized and Targeted Broadcast E-mail
Advertisements to 1,000,000's of People on the WWW at rates of
up to 300,000 per hour, AUTOMATICALLY and for FREE!

               11,000,000+ E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
   MILLIONS of the NEWEST & FRESHEST General Interest and
Regionally Targeted E-mail Addresses!  From Alabama to Wyoming,
Argentina to Zimbabwe!  11,000,000+ FRESH E-MAILS are ALL YOURS!

                 STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
   You will be guided through the Entire Process of Installing
And using our Stealth E-mail Software to Send out Broadcast
E-mail Advertisements, like this one, to MILLIONS of PEOPLE for
FREE! Even if you have NEVER used a computer before, these
Instructions make sending Broadcast E-mail as EASY AS 1-2-3!

           UNLIMITED CUSTOMER & TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
   If you ever have ANY questions, problems or concerns with
ANYTHING related to sending Email, we include UNLIMITED
Customer & Technical Support to assist you! Our #1 GOAL is
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

                    BONUSES & EXTRAS:
   WinZip Self-Extractor: This program will be needed when
Decompressing a compressed file. It will come in handy when
dealing with files of zip format.

   TARGETED E-MAIL EXTRACTOR: Extract targeted, responsive e-
mail addresses. Our Targeted Email Extractor Software will
automatically navigate through search engines, newsgroups, web
sites, etc. and collect MILLIONS of E-mail Addresses by using
the keywords of your choice! This is the ULTIMATE EXTRACTOR
TOOL! This program is priceless.

   LIST MANAGER: This software will clean your lists, manage
Large files, remove duplicates, process remove requests and
much, much, more!

   PROFITS 2000 COMPUTER CASH DISK: over 500 reports and manuals
with full reprint rights that will teach you how to market on
the internet, what offers work and which ones to stay clear of.
Includes over 5,000 of the best Web Sites To Advertise For Free!
Also we will show you where to find web designers for free and
much, much more! You can even resell these manuals in your
mailings at no extra charge. Read them, sell them and pocket the
money. Never pay any royalties. This information alone is worth
hundreds of dollars. It's yours today!

   CHECKFAX SOFTWARE: Accept checks over the phone and fax.
Input the customer's information into the software, print the
check and bank the money. It's that easy.

              PLUS EVEN MORE BONUSES & EXTRAS:
   Our Email Software Package contains so many features, that it
Would take pages just to list them all! Automatic
Personalization and Free Upgrades are just a few of the
additional bonuses included with our E-mail Software Package!

   ALL TOGETHER our E-mail Package contains EVERYTHING you will
EVER NEED for your entire Broadcast E-mail Campaign!

   You Will Receive the ENTIRE E-mail Package with EVERYTHING
Listed Above (1,000's+ RETAIL) for ONLY $79.00!

            Send UNLIMITED BROADCAST E-MAILS!
            Extract UNLIMITED E-MAIL ADDRESSES!

   If you do not receive at least a 300% INCREASE in SALES or
are not 100% COMPLETELY SATISFIED with each and every single
part of our Broadcast E-mail Package, simply return it to us
within 30 days for a FULL REFUND, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!

   Best of ALL, if you decide to keep our Broadcast E-mail
Package, it can be used as a 100% TAX WRITE OFF for your
Business!

               SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
   If you Broadcast E-mail to 500,000 Internet Users Daily...
Do you think that maybe 1 of 5,000 may order? If so, that is 100
EXTRA (COST-FREE) ORDERS EVERY DAY!!

Remember:  You have 30 days to try our Broadcast E-mail Package
To SEE IF IT WORKS FOR YOU!

                   ORDERING INFORMATION
   To order our e-mail package, simply print out the order form
below and mail it to our office today. We accept Money Orders,
Checks, U.S. Currency. Our Mailing address is:

                   Kaiser Internet Sales
                   P.O. Box 8047
                   South Bend, IN 46660

________________
EZ Order Form #P038272

_____Yes! I would like to order your E-mail package of over 11
Million e-mail addresses, the Stealth Mass E-Mailer, plus all
promised bonuses for only $79.

*Please select one of the following for shipping:

____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
$15 for shipping (outside US add an additional $10).

____I would like to receive my package 2-DAY delivery. I'm
including $10 for shipping (outside US add an additional $10).

____I would like to receive my package REGULAR MAIL via U.S.
postal Service (free shipping US only, 3 - 7 days for delivery,
International orders add $10 US).

(Please print all information below clearly)

DATE_____________________________________________________

NAME_____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME_____________________________________________

ADDRESS__________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP_________________________________________

COUNTRY__________________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER_____________________________________________

FAX NUMBER_______________________________________________

E-MAIL ADDRESS_____________________ at _____________________

I authorize Kaiser Internet Sales to charge an additional $20
fee if my check is returned for insufficient funds. I authorize
Kaiser Internet Sales to quote any positive Testimonial that I
may offer without prior notice.

 SIGNATURE: x________________________ DATE: x__________________

   Please complete all forms and send them along with a Check,
Money Order, U.S. Currency payable to:

                Kaiser Internet Sales
                P.O. Box 8047
                South Bend, IN 46660

   We will send your order out to you the same day it is
received for money orders and cash. Checks will be held 3-7
business days for bank clearance. We will confirm the receipt of
your order by e-mail within 1 business day.

   THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOUR E-BUSINESS NEEDS!

*NOTE:  Your address was obtained in good faith from an 'opt-
in' list of persons who have agreed to receive offers and ads
through e-mail. If this is in error, or you now wish to be
removed from future mailings, please send an e-mail to
yamakav123 at excite.com with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Please
accept our sincerest apologies for any unwelcome intrusion.

c. MMI All Rights Reserved