employment NEWS FLASH

Impact Engineering Solutions Marketing at ImpactEngSol.com
Wed Aug 29 19:08:21 EST 2001

In need of a contract or permanent design engineering position?

Impact Engineering Solutions of Brookfield, Wisconsin, USA, is a 3-D
modeling engineering-support company specializing in SolidWorks and
Pro/E product design.  We have significant opportunities available for
qualified design engineers. If you'd like find out more about these or
other opportunities we have available, simply visit our web page
http://www.impactengsol.com/contact/opportunity.htm

Here are just a few of the open positions we have available in the
Southeastern Wisconsin area:

* Six-month contract position at our client company located one-hour
north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  You must be a Pro/E design engineer
with a minimum of two years of plastic-parts design experience.

* A long-term contract opportunity available for a tool designer at a
local motorcycle manufacturer.  Anticipated length of the assignment
is August 1, 2006.  You must have five years of experience using CIM
CAD and have a working knowledge of Pro/E.  You must also have at
least five years experience designing gages, fixtures, tools and
special machines.

* Contract (6 months)-to-direct position available for a Pro/E product
designer with our client company in Hartford, Wisconsin. Must be
proficient in Pro/E and currently working with version 2000i.  The
qualified candidate will have had some experience with Pro/Sheet Metal
as most of the products are sheet metal.  You will take concepts from
an engineer and turn them into Pro/E models.  A full benefits package
and competitive salary are offered.

We really look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Jerry Broitzman, Technical Recruiter, 262-317-8138

 NOTE: If you believe you have received this e-mail in
error and would like to be removed from our list simply reply to this
message with REMOVE in the subject line and we will take you off of
our list promptly.