The best on-line IC trading Marketplace!

ICmarketAuction at ICmarketAuction at
Tue Dec 4 02:22:56 EST 2001

Dear Customer;
I’d like to introduce
Now our members are daily posting over 350 buying items and 700 stocks
to our system. You can buy & sell semiconductors thru our Auction system
with our current more than 22,000 customers worldwide.
Furthermore, you can see Buyer and Seller’s information directly, so you
can check delivery, stock location and other conditions!

1.	For Buyers

	a.	Post your Buying item in the “Buying Auction List”.
	b.	System informs your Buying item to all members thru
	c.	The member who has the stock what you’re looking for
comes to bid and you can receive many quotations.
	d.	You can choose the best bidder among the quotations and
the supplier ships to you directly

2.	For Sellers

	a.	Post your Stock information to “Stock for Sale”.
	b.	When a buyer requests “Buying Auction” for a part which
is posted by you, then system will notify you to join the bidding.
	c.	If you are selected as Winner in the bidding, system
will inform you the Buyers address to ship.(Payment is guaranteed by

3. offers Escrow Service (refer to Note 1) that
guarantees quality and payment. This service supports safe transaction
between Sellers and Buyers. collects Escrow Service
fee from Sellers just 2% of total trading amount.
4. returns 50% of Escrow Service Fee to members
Commission Share Program : refer to Note 2). When you, as one of our
member, recommends to other people and if they fill
in your ID on “Site Recommendation Info” field, then you will get
commission thru your Private Bank Account according to transaction
amount of their transactions.
5.	Please check more details on How to Use of Help menu
u_sub=HTU>  at <>
 You can check your commission amount on My Page menu.

Note1: Escrow Service? : Trading Safety Guarantee Service between
sellers and buyers.

a.	After Buyer’s payment to Neutral Escrow Bank Account in
b.	System asks Seller to ship goods to Buyer.
c.	With Buyer’s confirmation of quality, quantity of the shipment,
d.	Payment be transferred to Seller from to Neutral Escrow Bank

Note2: Commission Share Program : Compensation program for members who
recommend to friends and business partners.

a.	We collect each 2 % of trading amount from Seller as Escrow
Service Fee.
b.	We return 50% of this profit as commission to our members who
introduce our to his business partner or friends.
c.	The commission is being calculated real time basis and is being
paid to your Private/Personal Bank Account monthly basis.
d.	You can check more details on FAQ
ub=FAQ’> .

Please visit <>
and check how it works.

Best Regards

Admin at <mailto:admin at>
Tel: 82-2-6230-3463
Fax: 82-2-6230-3466

If you don't want to receive this mail, Click Here
net> , Please.
Tel: 82-2-6230-3463     Fax: 82-2-6230-3466
13th Fl., Mirae Asset Venture Tower, 996-1, Daechi-Dong, GangNam-Gu,
Seoul, Korea 135-283