---Important Free Service---

kzkcw at mail-box.cz kzkcw at mail-box.cz
Fri Dec 21 11:37:41 EST 2001

Earn From Home - Free Service

We find "home-based-business opportunities
for ambitious people on a 'no cost' basis.

We are paid by our client companies to seek
ambitious people such as yourself.

We represent only the finest, most reputable
companies that offer a lucrative commission
as well as an opportunity to obtain residual
income so necessary build wealth.

If you've been searching and have come up
with empty promises and companies of dubious
reputation, then we need to talk.

To obtain more information and start on your
road to success and wealth, call 1-877-248-1145
or email go21 at eudoramail.com now

For an immediate reply leave your
name and phone number, someone will call
you within 24 hours.

Jimmy Powers
Development Director
Success Marketing