FW: Tibetan mushroom

F.Xavier Gomis-Rüth xgrcri at ibmb.csic.es
Wed Feb 14 14:05:12 EST 2001

I think we really have reached the bottom...
Is there REALLY no way to get out of this board ??????
Xavier

Huisoo Cho wrote:

> [...]

                 *               F.X. Gomis-Rueth              *
                 * Institut de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona *
                 *   Centre  d'Investigacio i Desenvolupament  *
                 *                   C.S.I.C.                  *
                 *        Carrer Jordi Girona, 18 - 26         *
                 *           08034 Barcelona (Spain)           *
                 *        Tel.:(+34-93) 400 61 00 ext. 269     *
                 *        Fax.:(+34-93) 204 59 04              *
                 *        e-mail: xgrcri at ibmb.csic.es          *
                 *   homepage: http://www.cid.csic.es/~xgrcri  *