RAVE (MAPMAN, etc.) for LINUX (@last)

Gerard "DVD" Kleywegt gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Jan 22 18:44:38 EST 2001

I have (finally) ported all RAVE programs to Linux. This
includes classics such as MAPMAN and MAMA. I haven't done
any testing (other than to see if the programs don't
coredump on start-up), so bug reports are appreciated.

In Uppsala: if you use the "run"-script, just type things
like "run mapman" etc. on your Linux box.

Elsewhere: you can download RAVE for Linux from xray.bmc.uu.se,
directory pub/gerard/rave, file rave_linux.tar.Z (or the
individual programs from directory rave_linux).

--dvd

                        Gerard J.  Kleywegt
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  Bolshevik University of Uppsala
                Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.