~{ You're invitation has arrived. }~

invitation shopping at shopping-store.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 21:21:02 EST 2001

The red tape is just about to be cut in half and we are so excited plus thrilled
to give
you this special privileged private viewing access to our new web-store.
At last Beauties Are Us are now able to offer exclusive  high street products
to you
the general public at the unbelievable low  Internet prices  Before we reveal
the
starting point of our web-store we  would  like to  introduce to you some
of the special
introductory offers that could be ideal  for Birthday Celebrations, Anniversary
Gifts
or even a cial occasions.
"Smell good feeling good"  why not take look at our fragrances section by clicking

on the fragrances word.
"Looking good for this summer"  As seen on TV Abfit your ideal work out solution
tighten up those abdominal musclesClick Here
Oil of OlayPro Vital Protective Cream - 1.79 oz
Your Price: $8.99
L'OrealPlenitude Wrinkle Defense Cream - 1.7 oz
Your Price: $10.99
If you have any questions that you would like to ask please feel free to view
our
customer services page that will be able to answer all your questions by
Clicking Here
so carried away about the  launch we have forgotten the link
Click Here
Happy shopping and welcome to our Web-store

P.S you can forward this to a friend if you find this interesting