WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME?

B.S. urmoney at LCDQ.quickmail.com
Sat Jun 2 09:34:09 EST 2001

Dear Friend, If I told you that you could
get PAID for doing nothing, would you
believe me? If I told you that you could
get PAID even more by doing something,
WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME?
It happens everyday in our Club!!
Yes,
read it again!  NO ADVERTISING! NO CALLING!
NO MEETINGS! NO PRODUCT SELLING! NO MAILING!
NO RECRUITING OF PEOPLE! NO NEED TO TALK
YOUR FRIENDS INTO IT! NO TIME REQUIRED!
And best of all, it's FREE!  NO OBLIGATIONS,
YOU MAY JOIN OR LEAVE WHENEVER YOU WANT!
You can join for free and they build your
downline for you. They never ask you for
money until you have a garanteed income.

It is a truly an Amazing Program!
For all the information, simply send an
Email with "info" in subject to:
     tyewellusa at netscape.net

Thank you,

Do It NOW! tyewellusa at netscape.net

I was given your e-mail address as someone who at one point
requested information on financial oppurtunitys. However if
you wish to be removed from this list please follow the removal
instructions located at the bottom of this page.
Thank you.

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) .

ALL REMOVES TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE HONORED
pleaseremove2 at netscape.net ?subject=Remove
Please do not send removes to the interested address as
you may end up receiving the information.

_________