cns_1.0 installation problem

Hwai-Chen Guo hcguo at bu.edu
Thu Jun 7 08:33:11 EST 2001

Dear Colleagues,

    First I apologize for the previous incomplete message.  I am trying
to install CNS 1.0 on Dec-Alpha XP1000 running Tru64 5.0a.  The compiler
was able to finish the the job, but with the following complaints:

lex refloat.l
cc -O -o refloat lex.yy.c -ll
cc: Info: lex.yy.c, line 308: In the initializer for yysvec[1].yystoff,
an array
 subscript expression is either less than zero or greater than the
largest value
 that can be represented by the size_t type. (badsubscript)
yycrank+-1,     0,              0,
--------^
cc: Info: lex.yy.c, line 309: In the initializer for yysvec[2].yystoff,
an array
 subscript expression is either less than zero or greater than the
largest value
 that can be represented by the size_t type. (badsubscript)
yycrank+-5,     yysvec+1,       0,
--------^
make clean

    I cannot  "make run_inputs" to run the task files either.  Any
advices/suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Hwai-Chen Guo, Ph.D.                      phone: (617) 638-4023
Boston University School of Medicine
715 Albany Street     (mail only; couriers use 700 Albany Street, rm.
W302)
Boston, MA 02118-2526   U.S.A.