FREE...Work at home...Full on line video training and information

JDPAInc at aol.com JDPAInc at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 20:57:26 EST 2001

                        LET YOUR COMPUTER DO YOUR WORK!!

       If you own a computer and would like to learn about working part time
or full time to build a home based business with our 20 year, 2 billion
dollar NASDAQ traded company, click the link below to our FREE ON LINE video
information.  Our members earn from a few hundred Dollars extra per month to
over $5 million per year.

To learn about us Cut and Paste this link

                                  <A HREF="http://4abetterfuture.com/BETA/default.asp?ref=2617">http://4abetterfuture.com/2617</A>

We received your information from an opt in list- for permanent, prompt
removal simply reply to this email with “remove”