FREE...Work at home...Full on line video training and information

JDPAInc at JDPAInc at
Thu Jun 7 20:57:26 EST 2001

                        LET YOUR COMPUTER DO YOUR WORK!!
       If you own a computer and would like to learn about working part time
or full time to build a home based business with our 20 year, 2 billion
dollar NASDAQ traded company, click the link below to our FREE ON LINE video
information.  Our members earn from a few hundred Dollars extra per month to
over $5 million per year.

To learn about us Cut and Paste this link
                                  <A HREF=""></A>

We received your information from an opt in list- for permanent, prompt
removal simply reply to this email with “remove”