Genomics Computing News Channel -- NEW and FREE
GenomeWeb News Services
genomenews at genomeweb.com
Wed Mar 21 20:17:09 EST 2001
GenomeWeb News now offers a new weekly email update on genomics computing infrastructure.
It takes only ten seconds to sign up for regular updates on these topics:
* High performance computing in genomics
* Linux cluster/Beowulf applications in life sciences research
* Bioinformatics hardware accelerators
* New contracts and installations
* Life science initiatives from Compaq, Sun, IBM, SGI, Apple
* Supercomputing in proteomics
* Outsourcing/application service providers
To sign up right now visit http://www.genomeweb.com/subscribersignup.htm.
Email News Team
If you do not wish to receive email from genomeweb.com reply to imailsrv at genomeweb.com with a
blank subject line and "unsubscribe outbound" as the body text.
*** Stay ahead of the helix with FREE email news from GenomeWeb.com. ***
More information about the X-plor