Welcome to AmityAllies
AmityAllies-owner at yahoogroups.com
Wed Nov 7 09:36:43 EST 2001
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE REPLY TO THIS NOTE TO CONFIRM SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS YAHOO!GROUP!
Welcome to the Amity Allies group at Yahoo!Groups, a free, easy-to-use email group service. Please take a moment to review this message.
Amity Allies is a social organization for the LGBT Community in and around Charlotte, NC. You can visit us at http://AmityAllies.Org
We gather socially at 8pm every Wednesday at Caribou Coffee on East Blvd in Charlotte, NC. All are invited and welcome to join us! We are a FREE group, and have several events throughout the year. Some of our past events include: Charlotte Pride, Fireworks Downtown, Pops At the Park, Whitewater Rafting, Helping other Organizations, and others.
This emailing list will serve as a means of distributing announcements and news for the Amity Allies social group and other happenings in the area.
As a social organization Amity Allies seeks to be ...
- An ALLIANCE of lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender (LGBT) and straight persons
- A HOSPITABLE environment for strangers to feel welcomed and supported
- An INCLUSIVE group of friends and neighbors that is open to everyone
- A DIVERSE assembly of male and female, younger and older, singles and couples from various racial-ethnic backgrounds
- A SOCIAL gathering intended to foster friendships of integrity and support
- An OPTION providing activities primarily outside of the bar or club scene for our community
- A POSITIVE Organization countering LGBT stereotypes and negative images by projecting inspiring and affirming images of LGBT persons both within the our community AND for the public at large
Please go to http://www.AmityAllies.org to learn more!
If you do not wish to belong to amityallies, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to
amityallies-unsubscribe at egroups.com
You may also visit the eGroups web site to modify your
Joe Mercer, Director
Amity Allies & AmityAllies.Org
"Diversity in Charlotte"
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
More information about the X-plor