[AmityAllies.Org] Apology

Marcia Oaken marcia at hail.net
Thu Nov 8 09:26:09 EST 2001

Joe, Kev, and Everyone else in the Group,

I, Marcia Oaken, the owner of PridePlus.com, personally apologies to all
concerned for posting my latest newsletter to the group - I did not feel it
was inappropriate at the time of posting, however, I guess some of you did
and do.  I did not read in the rules that this kind of post was/is
prohibited, therefore, the judgement I made was obviously wrong and it won't
happen again, although, I thought the purpose of groups is communication and
supporting each other, no matter the cause or reason.  Again, please accept
my apology.

Sincerely, Marcia Oaken
http://www.PridePlus.com - Your Everything Online Gay Store

AMITY ALLIES - CHARLOTTE, NC
LIST OWNER - amityallies-owner at yahoogroups.com
WEBSITE - http://www.amityallies.org/
SUBSCRIBE - amityallies-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
 At our Yahoo!Groups website you can find:
 - Note Archives, Group Description, Posting Policies, Group Tools