Problem on cv files used in X-plor and CNS

Rong-Jin Guan ziweiguan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 20:15:35 EST 2001

Hello, all,

I first refined my structure with X-plor 3.851, and
later I changed to CNS for further refinement. I have
a question on the cv files used in x-plor and CNS.

in x-plor, I first used the original cv file (output
from setup_free_r.inp) in refinement, and then I used
setup_bulksol.inp and baoverall.inp to generate a
baoverall.cv which was used in the later steps. After
I changed to CNS, which cv file should I use? The
original one or the baoverall.cv after bulk solvent
correction?

any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Rong-Jin Guan