The Entry Page entrypage at
Thu Nov 22 23:01:30 EST 2001

Re: Add your URL to The Entry Page. (one-time email confirmation).

To add you website to The Entry Page, please go to and select Add URL.

Title: The Entry Page - Portal to Ireland & The World
Description: The Search Engine and Directory Portal to Ireland and the World.  Search facilities include those provided by Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL and Alta Vista.
Circulation: 100,000 (Ireland)
Cost of Services: £0.00 - All services (including dating and URL submission are totally free).

Services Additional to Search Potal:

* FREE DATING CORNER with a focus on Ireland.  Are you single? Submit you details at no cost, receive enquiries directly to your email address (your address is not listed).  Sponsored by .
* DIRECTORY (to be launched 31/12/2001) sponsored by .

The Entry Page is a private, non-profit making organisation brought to you at no cost by our kind sponsors:

Directory / Add URL service Sponsor:  - Website Design.  This Is Your Name provide website design, re-design and marketing services throughout Ireland.  Discounts available to non-profit making organisations, educational and government agencies.

Dating Corner Sponsor:  - Irish Wedding Directory.  Irish Wedding Day is Ireland's 3000 page Wedding Portal.  Wedding in Ireland?  It's all there.

If you'd like to help keep The Entry Page Free and sponsor a section of our new (it's on the way!) directory, please contact us by emailing theentrypage at .

Thank you for interest in The Entry Page, we hope you find our services of benefit.

The Entry Page